Saturday 22 March 2014

How to make a healthy and light lunch?

Today I would like to share with you guys my fabulous lunch I made for myself. It was a very spontaneous idea and I used stuff I had left in my fridge with short ''Use by''date. There is no meat in this dish so it is perfect for those who don't eat meat at all as well as for those who are taking a break from eating meat. I personally have cut down on eating meat quite a lot recently, even though I haven't eliminated it from my diet completely. I have to tell you that I feel much better and don't have that many problems with my skin as I used to. This dish is a fantastic idea for lunch or dinner. You can take it with you to work! 


In order to prepare this dish you will need:

  • around half mug of fusili pasta
  • one sweet potato
  • 1 tablespoon of green Pesto
  • a mix of lettuce
  • cottage cheese
  • around 2 spoons of finely chopped onions 
  • pinch of salt
  • herb pepper


Wash and peel the potato, subsequently cut it into pieces of roughly the same size. On a aluminium foil place the potato into a pre-heated oven (around 190 degrees) for about 25 mins. In the meantime boil pasta and mix with Pesto when done. Mix the cottage cheese with onion and season with a pinch of salt. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment