Friday 21 March 2014

Who and why? ;)

Hello everyone! This is my first post and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ola, I am 29 years old and I come from Poland. I have been living  in England for the last 6 years. I came to UK  in 2007 to study MSc in Land Management within Erasmus student exchange program. I liked UK so much that I decided to stay and find job here :) I started writing this blog in order to share my travel memories and experiences with you. I would like to present the reasons why the places I have been to are worth visiting. My second big hobby is film and books so you will find reviews here as well. Lately, I have been interested in healthy lifestyle and healthy eating so I will also publish some posts on that.  I hope you enjoy my blog :)! Ola 

No comments:

Post a Comment